Thursday, August 2, 2007

Yes! They Coming Back



According to Tina Knowles baby daddy...aka Matthew Knowles...aka Beyonce's Daddy...Destinys Child is not over...according to him "there might be a destinys child album in the works!" listen to the interview yourself and tell me what you think. You have to school down on the player to where it says matthew knowles..but if u ask me THE BADDEST BITCHES IN THA GAME ARE COMING BACK! Guess beyonce wont be sittin down no tyme soon! P.S he also hinted that Solange might be joining the group..lord i hope not!

Matthew: "But she's (Beyonce) a hard troop and all of the Destiny's Child ladies are. I'm proud of her and all of the ladies. I'm using this word "Destiny's Child" cause that could be the day so Destiny's Child album is coming soon. I don't know, did I just say that?"


Click here to hear the interview with matthew

No comments: