Saturday, August 11, 2007

fifty needs to SHUTUP!



How'd I miss this one?!?

"I don't have a problem with him. I don't think he has a problem with me. It's 50. 50 does what 50 does. You gotta love him for it. There will be no 50 disses from Trina. I'm so positive. I don't get into the negative because it takes away from my swagger, and I'm not benefiting from that. I'm not getting a check from that"

Trina on Smitty cent comments about her cheating on lil wayne with Lloyd Banks.

Well I'll put it like this...If trina cheated...so what?!...its Lil Wayne...she might as well get her life too...and as far as I'm concerned all those diseases might as well spread to the gunit camp LMAO.

Basically I don't like 50 and I hope Kanye beats his ass on Sept 11th!

~BabyD

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop hating on fifty!! >:-( HE DA MAN!!

Anonymous said...

he talks to damn much