Friday, August 24, 2007

MTB4 Finale Update


The day is almost here yall and I am ready, willing, and anticipating. A recent article in the New York Daily News features Puff Daddy talking about the season finale of Making the Band 4..... But here's the kicker the article states,


In addition, says Combs, "There will be a big surprise at the end of it, that's not announced, that nobody will expect, concerning one of the guys. Somebody a lot of people think should make the band is not going to make the band. Somebody's heart is going to be broken for one moment. I don't think their heart will be broken for long, though."


Pure speculation....but I'm thinking that he's gonna offer someone a solo gig. Who that someone will be I don't exactly know but my guess would be Willie. Just because Willie is probably the most marketable. But this is all my speculation, I could very well be dead wrong.

~AfroMuffs

No comments: