Monday, August 13, 2007

Immigration Alert


Akon is bringing his ass to television...here he talks about it in a recently released statement


"Whenever I’m not in Atlanta, they go out posing as me and everyone believes it’s actually me. It’s so crazy, because everyone seriously believes it’s me. They are going around getting VIP treatment, girls, free food at restaurants, free everything and everybody is falling for it. It’s a real life thing, which has got really out of hand in Atlanta, so I decided to take the situation and make it into my advantage by making a reality TV show out of it. They get my life, all the perks without having to put in all the hard work I do. I’m constantly working so I can’t live it, but they are out there living it."


Im just hoping they caught his ass hop that damn border..itll be funny to see his ass dodging them bullets lmao i can just see it know his black ass running from tha border control lmao!
-Celebrity

No comments: