Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Does he still see nothing wrong...?!

This trial has some serious potential...It could be the O.J Simpson trial of my generation...I'm excited for it and I don't really know why.

Anywayz They plan on showing the sex tape for R. Kellys' trial...which seems like "duhhhh" but there were some possiblity of it not being seen in the courtroom...

"During a hearing Tuesday, prosecutors urged Cook County Criminal Court Judge Vincent Gaughan to reverse his ruling, arguing that making the tape public would re-victimize the girl, reports the Chicago Tribune.
But Gaughan refused to reconsider, noting that the girl who prosecutors believe is in the video has claimed that it isn't her. The judge said if the girl had said she was the victim, he would not allow the video to be shown in open court."


Well I think it should be shown anywayz...I mean its the whole act on tape...and even I'VE seen the tape
alittle weird tho cuz my freinds step dad let us watch it when we were only in 8th grade....hmm

but Kelly is guilty...I kno it was him...he was singing BUMP N GRIND da whole timee...lol ok maybe not

~BabyD

Source

No comments: