Monday, August 13, 2007

In the words of Charlie Murphy...

"We got to do better." A whole rack of hip hop artists gathered in Miami recently for the 2nd Ozone Awards going on tonight. Here are pictures from TJ's DJ's 2nd Annual Tastemakers Music Conference.



Here we got Making the Band Alumnus Chopper aka Young City. He crawled out from whatever rock he was hiding under. He looks a little surprised. I can't blame him tho he ain't got no type of shine since Making the Band 2. But forget, about Chopper whatever happened to Fred?


I don't know who this dude is but he should be ashamed he stepped out his place of residence looking like that.


Oh Helll No... excuse my language, but this picture is the definition of a Hot Ghetto Mess.


The only saving grace to this event is Trey Songz aka my favorite singer, whom I met this past weekend. (Yeah I'm kinda pressed)

Coming soon pics from the award show. :)

~AfroMuffs

No comments: