Monday, August 27, 2007

Teen Choice Awards

I can't even fake. I didn't watch a lick of this show last night because the Making the Band 4 marathon/finale was on at the same time. (And we all know what takes precedence....OKAYYY) Anyways here are some photos from the event


Teen Choice Host Nick Cannon and fiance Selita Ebanks looked cute together on the red carpet. I wonder when their getting married? Hmmmm?!?!

Chingy made an appearance on the red carpet. I remember when I used to have a crush on him back in his "Right Thurr" days. He's trying hard to stay relevant these days.

Ms. Tia Mowry came through the red carpet looking marvelous. I can't wait for the new season of "The Game" that show is funny. Mondays, 9:30, the CW.

Say ain't so!!! It's Sanjaya, minus the ponyhawk. What rock has this dude been hiding under since American Idol ended. I need some Sanjaya in my life. YES!!!

One more picture for the road. Strike a pose boo. Alrighty yall I'm done. :)

Two-for-one yall. Little Bowweezy and Omari Grandberry strolled through the red carpet, most likely in an effort to promote their upcoming album together. I'm kinda siced though cause I have a shirt like Omarion's but a female version. That has nothing to do with anything but me just being a little pressed.

Keke Palmer posed for the pictures a little bit. No matter what you say about Keke's style, you have to respect the fact that her stylists always keep her in age appropriate outfits. Lil' Akeelah will not be running around the red carpet with her booty hangin out.

~AfroMuffs

No comments: