Monday, August 27, 2007

Making the Band 4 Finale Pics

BabyD is gonna have the rundown of what happened last night but until then here are some pictures from last night's event.


They made the band yall. I've been waiting since June for this band to be made..... Willie, Qwanell, Brian A., Mike, and Robert. That's hot.......I'm a little blown D'Angelo didn't make the band but I know he will make it in the industry nonetheless. I bump his single Dreams all the time in my car. ;)


"Although we've come to the end of the road, still I can't let go, it's unnatural, I belong to you, you belong to me."


As Diddy is the ultimate publicity slut, you know Yung Joc had to perform and promote his album.


Take that, take that. The newest members of Bad Boy records posing with Puff Daddy and Danity Kane.



~AfroMuffs

No comments: