Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Vivica Fox & Friends

Vivica Fox celebrated her birthday yesterday, and invited a few friends.



Remy Ma came through sans the blonde bang. Good to see her holdin up during her legal woes. No matter what you wanna say about Remy Ma you have to admit she rap better than 90% of the dudes that are in the game right now.


Tweetie from MTV's dumb show Dances from the Hood was there also. I saw this chick on the Oprah Winfrey show teachin ole Sophia herself how to chicken noodle soup. If I could find the clip I'd post it.


Vanessa Bell Calloway still looks great in the face, but she should take some style tips cuz that outfit is not the bizness.




Former contestants of America's Next Top Model, Whitney, Nik, and Keenyah also attended.


What is this I see? Vivica Fox actually looking human....dare I say good. I still notice a hint of plastic but I can get over it. I guess she had to step her game up being it was her birthday night.

No comments: