Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This Could be you


Do you live in the DC, Maryland, or VA trifecta?

Well tonight there is a casting call in D.C at K Street Lounge.

Don't miss your chance to hook up with Flav, shit on his rug, eat his chicken, and fuss with ghetto hood chicks all on television to embarass your family.

Why are we going through this again?

~BabyD

p.s you'll never guess how i heard about this one...one of my co-workers asked me to go with him to watch the trannies that show up to the auditions...lmao I don't wanna spoil the surprise tho

More Info

Update-
My co-worker did actually attend and confirmed the whackness of Flavor of Love 3. He said a lot of people showed up but when they called for who was auditioning only ten girls stood up...hahahahah I guess D.C showed no loved...maybe they should've aired the Roast after the casting call.

No comments: