Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Moment of Silence



Everyone let's have a moment for the sexiness that D'Angelo use to posess......(Silence please)......It's gone yall. It's long gone. I know D'Angelo's been through some rough times but, Dang. What a change.


To paraphrase Diddy, "not saying the Big & Sexy won't work", but this dude seriously went downhill (that reference was for all my MTB4 lovers, I couldn't help but throw that in). What happened to the good ole "Untitled" days. Shoot I'll settle for the "Brown Sugar" days? I guess Rick James was right, cocaine is a helluva drug.



I'm wishing D'Angelo can put all his past troubles behind him and relaunch his musical career because that dude was talented. FYI, this should be a lesson to everybody to preserve their sexy.









~AfroMuffs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i laughd thats a shame........... u right no mo sexy