Saturday, August 11, 2007

I don't mind so much...

So study after study after study have determined a definite increase in interracial relationships...the majority rise in black women and white men.

Article from Associated Press:
"They're taking cues from their favorite stars _ from actress Shar Jackson to tennis pro Venus Williams _ as well as support blogs, how-to books and interracially themed novels telling them it's OK to "date out.""

Yea I see it more often and I always wondered if white boys actually are looking at black women like that. A good friend of mines is happily involved with a fine white boy and I love them together...so I guess it happens more often.

Anywayz...the real point of this post is because I think I'm destined to marry white...Two days ago at Play Lounge in Washington, D.C I met David Beckham...U kno...that white cutie soccor player...Anywayz I got to shake hands with him and like..WHO DOES THAT HAPPEN TO?!?
and I've already met Bill Clinton...the two white boi team leaders and the only celebrities/politicians I ever really met....

ahh Discuss

~BabyD

Source

No comments: