Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Youtube is da ish...



Wow...the Diddy takeover continues...

If your not in the know...such as Afromuffs and I...you probably don't know Diddy posted a Youtube clip asking fans and interested parties to upload 3 minute videos on why he should choose them to be his personal assistant. He got over 10,000 videos!!

"This is not a joke, I'm trying to give a chance to somebody who is out there to be my personal assistant to help me to be the best and maybe I can help them to be the best. That's what this thing is about, helping each other out."

I may watch his shows...but I wouldn't ever dare be his assistant. A close friend...OK maybe not close but we talked once...use to be an assistant of his and walked in on some homo type activities...

Most do know of his ways....hence the pinkish pic i posted...haha BUT...diddy fans are in more denial then Clay Aiken fans...so I'm not saying anything more

~BabyD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sure wouldnt be his personal assistant...he prob drive me crazy and ask me to do some off the wall things like get him some freakin cheesecake, walk across the golden gate bridge or climb the eiffel tower

Anonymous said...

i kno rite...unnecessary things like that i think is soo stupid...and he talkin bout helping ppl out...not with that foolishness!!