Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Life of Beyonce is So easy!


As we know homegirl busted her ass, and there were clips of it allllll over youtube! But sony is working over time to take that shit down!! And its funny to me because you can still find michelle and kelly busting they ass all over the net! Now according to sony they are aloud to take down the beyonce falling because they own the tour or some shit which means any footage shot there they basically own and can control, which makes sense cuz they dont own 106 and park, where michelle fell, and wen kelly passed out in africa, it was a show, that was not owned or promoted by sony, but anyway i mean damn beyonce, its not goin away!!! Let the people see that you are human and maybe people will stop hating on you!!! I mean damn you might even sell more tickets, cuz the chance to see beyonce fall is priceless!! I love me some beyonce but still wouldnt mind seeing her bust that ass...to remind me that she is a regular person just like me, i think its a bad move to take down the clips i mean its been on CNN and The Insider, so its definatly not going away, it just makes it seem like beyonce think she to good to fall, and they may not be tha case but looking from tha outside lookin in it seems that way to me

No comments: