Saturday, July 21, 2007

Micheal Vick is krazy sick!


For some who have no idea who Micheal Vick he is quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons,

He is currently being investigated for dogfighting charges...

Even though I knew it was going on...I had no idea the market was so huge for dogfighting. I know there are wars in this world...but this is krazyadlfjalkfjd to me...I don't even agree with P.E.T.A all the time but I hope they ruin this dude career...

haha i'm so mean, but no really...THIS is what happens at one of these things! DISGUSTING

I'm going to take my dog to the park today!

~BabyD

Oh yea...apparently he had a deal with NIKE and they thinking bout suspending his deal....SOURCE
UPDATE
As expected Rev Al Sharpton and Russell Simmons are teaming up to make certain Micheal Vick sponsors put on the pressure...Source II

No comments: