Friday, July 20, 2007

Who's gonna be #1


50 cent and Kanye West are both set to release their third solo albums on Sept. 11. Who will end up on top of the Billboard charts.


50 has been quoted as saying,

"It's coming September 11th. I'm not moving nowhere. September 11th is the day, and I'm not pushing it back under any circumstances... I hope that they see and understand what's getting ready to happen. I'm not movin... If Kanye come that day he come that day. I mean, that will be great if he actually stays on that day. I think these people are smart. I think he's smart, too. And I think they'll move. But I'm coming September 11th. Jay's not gonna let that happen anyway."


Those are big words for someone whose two singles aren't really racing up the charts.


When asked about whether they would push the album back because of 50 Kanye's camp said the following, "Not at all! Good music is good music."


I know who I think is going to come out on top, but tell me what yall think.




~AfroMuffs

No comments: