Friday, July 20, 2007

He want dem ladies!!!!!!!!


So...earlier this week nude pics of Shemar Moore were posted for all to see...he was supposedly frolicking on a gay beach!!
He has reported to Intouch Weekly that that wasn't the case...

“People find it interesting to try to make me gay; I’m not gay. I went on vacation with two girlfriends of mine who, interestingly enough got cut out of the pictures. We found a nude beach, as far as I know, was a unisex beach…. We took off our clothes and jumped in the water. I’ve been trying to skinny dip since I was a teenager. I’m just grateful that the water was warm!”

I had heard that weeks ago but its always funnier to think of ppl gay...cuz remember folks...thats how you know u've made it!

I searched to find the manliest pic of Shemar too!! tehee...did i succeed?!?!

~BabYD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if manliest is equivalent to gay as a purple triangle then yes you've succeeded