Thursday, July 19, 2007

Its his Prerogative!!!


Yup! Its ya boi Lebron James...
NBA star for the Cleveland Cavaliers just recently hosted the Espy awards and got great reviews from it...(I hear the Hammer Intro for the show he did was great)

and in more exciting news for someone like me (a sports award show blah)...he was just confirmed to host SNL season premiere....

While SNL may not be as funny as it used to be...I still enjoy watching it for the bloopers...nothing is more funny then when they mess up lines livee and have to keep going!

Well congrats to the 22 year old doing big things this year!

~BabyD

Source

Check out His Intro here..Quality kinda bad but still hilarious

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I saw that as I was flippin through stations...it was funny....I didnt kno he was so silly!!!