Friday, July 20, 2007

Laurie Ann Speaks Out


Okay so yall know Making the Band 4 is my show...I love that show with a passion. So I was excited when I heard that Laurie Ann was on the Wendy Williams show. On the show she talked about her fued with Puffy and her new pilot. She even talked about Mike Bivins trying to revive his career on the show. And she talked about how they were trying to pick only ugly dudes while she being the only female was campaigning for the cute dudes. LOL. She's probably the one I have to thank for picking Lewis. In the interview Wendy even complimented her on her weave. It must be looking better thatn it does on the show, because on the show her weave be busted. Then she goes behind the scenes with the Puffy fight and the thrown chair.....Did yall know she pressed charges? I can't wait for next week's episode. That's where the drama is. She's coming out with an album, tell-all book, and new show. Laurie Ann is on her grind. Click here to listen to the audio.


~AfroMuffs

No comments: