Friday, July 20, 2007

eeekk!!




I'm to thrilled at the moment...see I even talked 1940's English....

Ja rule....da murder inc. rulaaa...is coming back and to damn near gurantee a hit...his new single features Lil Wayne. Although Fluffy cent had recently reportedly called wayne a ho for jumping on er'body track...(he juss salty cuz his ass is playedddd out and he didn't even do half the songs weezy done did) weezy f. baby still makin that paper!!

Well bak to da Rule...I wish my best friend would comment on how I have been a loyal fan to JA. When hip hop turned their back on da boi cuz some fluffy coin sed he be "singing on his tracks" i sed so what!!! He's making hott music and its selling...who cares if its hood or not!! well anywayz...fluffy is a clown cuz now all he does is sing on his own tracks and others...(Eminem ridah for lyfe) we shud throw quarters at fluffy for being such a hypocrite!!

Well I'm glad Ja's back for like the third time lol I hope his album do good and that he can take ova again!! I'm sure he'll neva have it like he used too but I still be singing "between me and you" ahhh luv it

~BabyD

CHeck out his new single "uh oh" here.



I'll update on my thoughts but due to my surroundings I can't be so unprofessional...


Update
I finally got to hear the track...sounds like he playing it safe and not going with the poppy catchy tunes he used in the early millenium...I still like it tho but I would...no surprise really
I still wish him the best

No comments: