Friday, July 20, 2007

Go on it!

Now its time to introduce our new feature called GO ON IT!!

its when I'm either having a bad mood or something I found pisses me off to the point I take all my energy to just GO ON IT!


Now this video of chris brown singing on seaseme street with Elmo is a tad...GAY! I understand fully its purpose (to educate children on reading signs and blazee blazee)
but still.....

If I ever thought Chris breezy was taking the pipe this would be the moment of confirmation for me...I wish I would see his happy ass running like he did in the first ten seconds of this film...I'd slap his knee with a nomorehomo stick...I kno he could of done this whole sketch a bit more manly...
Elmo...well eva since tickle me Elmo came out he's scared the fuccin shit outta me So basically this whole video is like my worst nitemare....Chris Brown acting as homo as wiping stool off his tool (that was so rated R lmaooo) and Elmo just being present



MY APOLOGY!!
U all know I love Chris and don't really think he's gay...and elmo used to be cute so there! Don't take any actual offense to this...juss take some time out your day and GO ON IT!!


~BabyD

Special thx to our reader Courtz for showing me the vid

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i knew when he first came out he reminded me of Michael Jackson...ah well

p.s
another celebrity hop on..peep the kicks
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_dunk_hi_brazil.htm
yea I like dunks...

Anonymous said...

ahah micheal jackson do like dem lil kiddies

thats hilarious!

Anonymous said...

my absolute fave part is when they dance on the stop sign lol

Anonymous said...

i think dat is cute ok, he tried to help out other kids,what is so wrong about that, he is a really nice guy and he should get much more than mean comments. imean, how would you feel if that was you and other people mocked you. so all i am saying is cut the guy some slack and stop putting mean things on the web and be more thoutfull.