Thursday, July 12, 2007

Peanut Butter n J.A.M

Ne-yo...or should i say Gay-yo is extremely excited about some STUPID things...

Some stupid Interview...

"You know what, when the whole gay rumor [surfaced,] people were telling me, 'You're nobody till they think you're gay.'I'm adding this to that. Now that Karrine Steffans has claimed me, I guess I've officially arrived. I've made the second book, cool."

I'm mad u gotta be allegedly gay to have "made it" and urrr KARRINE STEFFANS IS A FUCCIN SLUT...no respect necessary so why does he feel as if he's arrived?!

ughhh I didn't know ppl were actually proud to be in that sinful nasty tell-all...

he's nutty....hence the title

~BabyD

UPDATE- Gay-yo says Karrine is a lying bitch...ok so maybe not all that...but he does say she's lying

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karrine Steffans shouldn't have a second book....who would be dumb enough to sleep wit her after the first one...she's clearly gonna put ya business out there