Monday, July 30, 2007

Throwback Video

Everyone has a healthy obsession. BabyD's is Brangelina, Celebrity's happens to be Beyonce, and mine at the current moment is Making the Band 4. Waiting for tonight's episode to come on I decided to browse the internet for any little MTB4 tidbit I can get. So I stumble across this music video of Chicago group Kwiet Storm. And none other than MTB4's own Willie is in it. I kinda remember this video on BET when it premiered on 106 & Park, but I can appreciate it more now.





Anyways, Willie has since left the group, and the group has added new members. One of which is Drey Skonie.......aka Lewis from Making the Band, my favorite performer on the show. Check out this video introducing the new members.



Needless to say I will be watching MTB4 tonight at ten. :)

~AfroMuffs

No comments: