Friday, July 27, 2007

Does anyone else care


Nobody but me probably cares about this but DLISTED has reported that Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd are set to join the view. I'm guilty of watching this show sometimes. I can't help it when there is nothing else on TV at 11 o'clock in the morning. Plus, I got caught up in the Star Jones and Rosie O'Donnell drama over the last year and a half...... Well anyways they have two new hosts. I don't particularly care for Sherri Shepherd that much. She could be the nicest person in the world but seeing her on TV irks me. She's always playing a stereotypical role of a black woman. She steady trynna give people relationship advice when her husband dogged her out and she took him back. They just want another happy go lucky mammy type black women who will kiss Barbara Walters booty. Speaking of Babs, I don't like her too much either. She lost my respect when she sold out Star Jones and lied to Rosie about Trump. And then she had the nerve to feel up on Brandy's hair and ask if she was wearing a weave. That's enough of my rant.
~AfroMuffs

No comments: