Saturday, July 28, 2007

T.J Holmes Please

Ok CNN is doing the damn thing. First Anderson Cooper and now the sexy that is T.J Holmes.

T.J started reporting on the weekends for CNN in 2006 and is growing on my "damn he fione" list. He was married but when rumors of him and chili dating sparked he started doing the show without his ring...DAMN.

Well his wife should've done what she needed to do, because if he keeps up his popularity he'll be making millions just like Coopers.

Damn he is so fione...Check out this interview he did with My Urban Report. If your not interested in broadcasting and how he got his start then ffwd to 5:16 and hear him say "I like to think I'm bringing sexy back"


Lordy Lord knows i'd leave my family for this man...hahaha jk jk jk...I can say that cuz I don't have a family yet lol

~BabyD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Passn troo dis site lykn da info still.Gotta keep up wiv da US artists Im cravin 4.Nwaiz GOD BLESS.XXXXXXXXXXXUK GAL Ghetto Qt 4 Romeo lol bt it cud happen

Anonymous said...

all i hav to say is... "THANK YOU JESUS, PLEASE MAKE ME ONE"

Anonymous said...

he is just so dreamy

i literalli wake up in the morning on the weekends to watch him report the newsssss and 0o0o is it sweet

ok i'm stopping now lol