Sunday, September 9, 2007

VMAs 07

Here go some pics from the event:


Beyonce of course was at the awards show. I do not like her dress at all. It is not figure flattering. She was probably going for the whole grecian goddess look but she just looks like a metallic teepee.




TI and his boo Tiny strolled the red carpet together.







Mel B and her hubby came through. I wonder if Eddie's child support checks have started clearing yet.




Kevin Federline's original baby mama also hit up the event. She has been the reigning queen on MTV's Celebrity Rap Superstar's but I'm probably the only person who watches that show. *hangs head in shame*





Rihanna looked cute on the red carpet.





Does Ne-Yo really wonder why people question his sexuality? He just puts himself out there as such a tender male.






This child is crying for attention. Nobody is caring about her new single G-Slide and her lip gloss is no longer poppin'.





Kanye West and fiance Alexis perused the red carpet. Remy Ma should take lessons from Alexis on how to rock a blonde bang cuz Alexis is a fly chick.





Chris Brown posed for pictures. His performance was ridiculous but he made me a believer last year at the '06 BET awards. This performance was just icing on the cake for me.







Ceelo needs to find his way back to Oompa Loompa land, cause it looks like he got lost in Dexters laboratory with that little lab coat on.






Alicia Keyes looked gorgeous with her Beau. Alicia Keyes has really came into her own since when she first debuted.




Apparently Kid Rock and Tommy Lee got into it backstage during the show. And that was the talk of the night. Hot Stuff. :)






~AfroMuffs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG WTF! Is not all I have to say. This chick is ridiculous. This “get-up” screams cheap, cheesy, hungry, I need attention because im wack, wack, wack, wack. Ok what was her stylist thinking and why was she not fired for coming up with such stupid idea. Yeah what career. LIL Mama who! WTF was she thinking coming out of the house on September 9, as if it were October 31st. Now I must say I am hating on her, Im hating the fact that she thinks she is a celebrity. Record labels most def sign any one. I mean who did her mama have to sleep with. With them wack as clap and stomp, cheerleader/step squad pep ralley beats and rap nursery rhymes (literally) Its amazing that she even got an invite from MTV! Ok I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt on that. She was the slapstick of the whole event. HAHA jokes on you lil mama for believing it when I told you it was a costume party. LMFAO and pointing at you!

Lil Mama a.k.a Lil Bo Peep lost her record deal and respect LOL Didn’t even see the white tights. Im going to leave that alone. Sike…..she has got to be the WACKEST A$$ B!t©# to wear opaque white tights after labor day and just tights in the summer is just plain GHASTLY!


Nikki-from UOP 

Anonymous said...

Always looks as if she is constipated. You know Im never hating she looks really good in her dress but she needs to take some of her assets from her front to pay her liabilities in the rear because she is most def negative back there.

Nikki

Anonymous said...

Oh the above comment was on non other than Shar~

TI and “TI”ny aww don’t they just look so good together. NOT! Again you know I never hate but I know he could do better. Fo sho she is a tip drill. Must be her **** cus it aint her face! Im not gonna lie. She always looks fly so I guess the saying when pigs fly is not so much a saying any more since this piggly wiggly dog face (oops did I say that) chick pretty much made it so. So Pigs can be fly too.


Nikki

Anonymous said...

Beyonce my girl, my sista, my twin! Yes she looks like a Goddess in that dress. Now YOU know YOU need to stop hating on my girl. B is the Goddess of AKHBP (alley kat hump booty pop)! All she needs now is to add the golden snake crown on her head and her “get-up” will be complete. I guess she was another gullible one to believe it when I told her it was a costume party. Nevertheless, Im not hating because she is my girl, my sista, my twin ya know!

Nikki