Monday, September 17, 2007

Countdown to B.E.T Awards Show 08!

Okay so AfroMuffs and I finally changed the countdown...see below way wayy below...the next biggest event as far as we are concerned is the B.E.T awards in 08 simply because we will be in the building...or in L.A if anything else. Yes I'm aware its more then half a year away...but this is whose blog??????? Oh ok...

I'm excited for the big performances because you know thats all I really care about. There should be big moments this year see'n as the VMA's raised the bar. Here's one of my more favorite moments from the 2005 B.E.T awards.....Check for Terrance Howard facials....



Oh yea and I'm going to need Norman Nixon Jr. to be present like he was last year. Most likely that means to start saving up for when AfroMuffs makes a post asking for bail money cuz Norman might not play how I do...and security mite not either

~BaByD

No comments: