Sunday, September 9, 2007

MTV's VMA Performances

Can we say MTV stepped up their game at this year's VMA's award show??!
I liked the whole partied atmosphere and getting artists drunked up and still having to perform and act right!! I mean At first Brittany Blew me with her comeDOWN and then that Sarah Silverman chick wasn't not even Funny...what was her purpose again (aint she like 39 tho?!)...So I went in thinkn the hell with this show let me go back to my French homework.

Then this happened...


Chris Brown rocked the hell outt of his first VMA performance. He danced on Diddy's table. He.Danced.On.Diddy's.Table. Okay I know that later on so did everyone else...but he was the first and for some reason that was so amazing to me. I don't care how pressed I sound...get it C.breezy!!!

THen This Happened...




Alicia Keys did her thing...but I think she should've waited for the B.E.T awards to talk about FREEDOM. She still looked good and NO ONE is the song for the rest of the year.


I love performances like at this years shows...I don't go to concerts really so its the only way I can see these people live...well most of them. I wish I was there getting drunk with celebrities and going to the 32nd floor to catch up wit Diddy's followers.

~BabYD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chris brown shut it down for real. he took over usher's spot as far as dancing in my opinion