Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Diddy's Baby Momma #3 Speaks Out

Diddy's third baby momma responds to Kim Porter's Essence interview. Rumors about Sarah Chapman have been around for over a year now. She is the alleged baby momma that Diddy knocked up back in ATL. Sandra Rose recently interviewed her and here are a few excerpts from their conversation.

Sarah's response to Kim's assertion that she didn't know her: "A lot of what you said is true about me and Kim. There's so much more to the story than that. She definitely knows who I am," said Sarah. "Yes, it's true, we've had words. [Kim] knew about my pregnancy prior to her getting pregnant. In fact, Kim and I met [Sean] at the same time."

Sarah stressed she wanted the opportunity to tell her side of the story in a national forum. "I don't have a voice," she said softly. "I don't have a forum to speak about my child. He has the forum. I'm not a superstar, he's the superstar. He's the person that should be out there acknowledging his child. I'm going on with my daily life and raising my child. We do what we do. We go to Sesame Street and the zoo," said Sarah.

Point being Diddy needs to claim his child publicly. It's all out in the open now Diddy.

Source


~AfroMuffs

No comments: