Monday, September 24, 2007

Weezy F. Baby Bday!!

I know I said I was going to chill for the rest of the day...but its Weezy F. Baby!

Here's Weezy at his Bday Party in Housten this past weekend. He looks good in a B.O alert kind of way, but whats with Deelishes new look? I guess she jumped on that short hair wagon too...

I hope they don't plan to make a track together. Weezy nooooooo...Don't do it....I know if an alien came to kill all the humans but first wanted to make one recording Weezy would do it....but this is a no talented whored herself on television and made out with FLAVAAA FLAV for petes sake plus she really think she is going to be more relevant then hoops in two years! I'd take a martian over that anyday.

Anywayz I hope he had a g0od 25th!

~BabyD

2 comments:

Miss New SOuL said...

i think deelishis has talent. and i dont think she whored herself. its disgusting but im sure she actually loved flav *gags* i dont get that vibe that shes thirsty for fame (like i got from hoops) i just think she enjoys living the high life.

Anonymous said...

i think she played the role of "concerning life wanting partner" but really she wanted to sing the whole time. Her and Flav weren't together for long before she moved on to Busta. naww she tried to play viewers but lets be honest everyone that goes on that show whats ONE thing and its not FLAV...except maybe NY but she's krazy duhhhhh