Monday, September 17, 2007

"Everbody better back the F*ck up"

They day I don't rep for Ja Rule...umm uhh is the day....whatever it doesn't matter cuz I'mma always rep him. You know how Brittany still has her fans and nobody really knows why...that how I ride for Ja. lol

So my boi did an interview with Bossip and it was basically him speaking on matters us nosy ass people...I mean detail seekers needed to hear.

Some g0od points...

On Smitty cent::
"Necole Bitchie: So, you don’t think you’ll ever put this to rest with 50 and make some good music together?Ja Rule: I don’t got no problems with 50! You know what I’m sayin’. I ain’t thinking about that dude. I don’t got no problems with him at all. But when people ask me about him, all I do is speak the truth baby. I never fabricated nothing about this man. He’s the n*gga that fabricated, and told all the stories, told all the lies. This n*gga is a liar. Everything about him is a lie down to his name. He took his name from another n*gga. Like who the f*ck does that? That’s like Chris Rock CB4 sh*t. Like who the f*ck takes a name from another n*gga? And now, you this n*gga? It’s insane, man. This n*gga’s Gusto from CB4. He done stole Gusto’s name and sh*t!Nothing that he says is real you understand? He said he got shot 9 times. He didn’t get shot 9 times. He says he got 400 million for f*ckin Vitamin water, he didn’t get 400 million. Everything he says is a f*ckin lie!"

LMFAO at the CB4 reference...

On Supahead introducing herself as Yasmine or Karrine:
"Necole Bitchie: She told you both?Ja Rule: I think she told me both names. Like one time she told me her name was Karrine and another time she told me her name was Yivette or some sh*t like that
Necole Bitchie: And you just rode with it? Like “alright, whatever”Ja Rule: Nah, I said, “Your name is Superhead from now on” [laughs]"


Treat em like u treat em...

On his wifey status:
"Necole Bitchie: She knows what’s up
Ja Rule: yea, she’s not having that sh*t. She’s like “whatever b*tch”

I hope Kim Porter reads this...

and on his album dropping:
"Necole Bitchie: And we’ll be glad to hear the new materialJa Rule: Oh, yea, the album is crazy. I can’t wait to bring it to the people. You know how we do. November 13th is my day. Everybody better back the f*ck up!"

Click here for the whole interview where he also talks about Irv confessing about Ashanti, staying the night in the same cell as weezy, and a whole bunch more.

Ja still got it...I really don't care what anyone else thinks

~BabyD


3 comments:

Miss New SOuL said...

yea ja is my man. always. me and kelli were talkin bout that in stamp today.
-averie-

Anonymous said...

talkin about what?! how smitty jocked his style madddddd hard...

Miss New SOuL said...

nah about how JA is the man. lmao shitty cent is whack