Monday, September 10, 2007

Kanye West on VMA's

I was actually surprised that during the show 'Ye held himself together. He didn't win not one of his five nominations and I know he was contemplating burning down the place.

He supposedly lost it in an elevator behind scenes stating he would never go to another VMA show and how his single is number 1 yet Britt still gets to open the show (truuuu...)

I think he should be okay tho...he rocked the suites alll nitee and honestly that lookd more fun then anything. It was the only part of the show where I was like "damn I wish I was there."

All I'mma say is nobody got to be number one crying the whole way...be a man and shutup! Crybaby'n aint cute...anywayz you should be more concerened about tomorrow....

Actually I take that back...Kanye doesn't have anything to worry about...he will most likely be #1 and kill fifty when both their albums come out butt if you love Hip Hop I think you should buy both...like me :)

~BabyD

No comments: