Saturday, September 8, 2007

Ludacris on Smitty's new Track

So I'm in love with Smitty Cents track for I Get Money (even though we heard damn near his whole album already) especially the remix with Ludacris...but for some reason I was just thinking that Luda sounds extra pissy and I don't kno exactly what he's mad for.

Put the needle on the record
and the needle in your veins
If luda's on the record
it will never be the same
cause luda makes hits
and other rappers make claimes
i got the rates up but
aint a damn thang changed

Lets get one thang clear
souths right here
still got the Grammy
for the album of the year
12mils sold still flying on ????
over 30million dollars over
past three years
If I gets money money i got
the first in the hood with
a bentley drop tops
they take ghost tick
while the market goes tack
put the pedal down
as they say i'm on rocks
I get that cooperate
all twin property
only game i play
real like monopoly properly
And aint no need for politics
sorry is and sorry does
follow me


I bolded the lyrics where I think he's being most direct. Maybe he still mad at Oprah...or maybe T.I is actually getting to him which is probably the better guess. I love Luda more SO personally I don't think he has much to worry bout...I'll post the vid for the track later on...
~BabyD
P.S pic is of Sexy Daddy at this year's Fashion Rocks Event Last Night
UPDATE- pic wasn't workin out So here's a pic of Sexy posing Sexy

No comments: