Sunday, September 9, 2007

Britney No!!!!


So Britney Spears opened the VMAs this year. I didn't get to catch it but I don't imagine it being good. Anyways she was performing wearing this get-up. I know she had wto babies and all... but if your body ain't tight do not, I repeat do not wear a two piece bikini on television. That profile is not cute.

~AfroMuffs

UPDATE- I saw her shitty supposedly come back performance and she clearly didn't know "where she was" as celebrity pointed out. She look like she didn't try at all or really didn't care. I thought there was supposed to be a magic show with Criss Angel but...I guess not. If she wasn't ready I think she should've just stayed at home. She basically just embarassed the hell out of herself. Some will feel for her but I'm done feeling bad for her if she NOT going to do better. So whack! Thank goodness for Chris Brown performance and Alicia Keys...they truly saved the show...but more on that later...

~BabyD

Update # 2 -I just saw the replay of the performance. WTF. Everybody was just looking around confused. Poor Rihanna was in the front row. They caught 50 cent and Diddy looking real perplexed. Britney Spears could never sing, but at least she used to be on point with her dance moves. Now she just looks like another white girl who can't sing and dance. It's sad when you are past your prime at 25.

~AfroMuffs

Update #3- The performance already hit the net...try not to cry. CLick HERE
thx dlisted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Brit. I am never hating and I don’t think her body looks that bad. After all she did just have 2 children. But what I am mad about is her sloppy a$$ weave. NO SHADE! WTF or shall I ask who the hell f’d her head up like that. First off I can see her real hair the honey blonde color and her hair is short. Now the bottom is platinum blonde. It looks like Nay Nay lil sister Ty’Keisha from down da hill did her hair in the living room. Dem east side chicken head tracks aint even workin Brit. Heres a tip, if your gonna go two toned with the tracks make sure that the color goes around your head evenly. Its obvious that you have split ends and damaged hair because your natural is up and down like zig-zag oh and yes it is sticking out just a bit with a lil fly aways. May wanna smooth that down with the ceramic irons. While your at it Brit gonna need you to fix that tie dye tan of yours. Orange and yellow clash Hon, and its not a good look for you. Get it together Ms. Spears. Im rooting for you to pull through. Next time just get a lace wig and a vacation in Cape Verde to work on that nasty uneven discolored tan of yours.

Nikki