Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ronson makes his Mark...

Can we say Babyd is on her Rhianna swag...white boy status is taking over. Meaning my newest Celebrity Crush is Mark Ronson. A talented turntablist (real word) who's stolen my heart.

I posted his video for Valerie earlier with or more yet without Amy Whinehouse.

Well I was checking Giant magazine when I saw a cute ass interview he did....LMAO at cute ass intervew but it made my smile.

On leaking Kayne Wests "Stronger"...
"I got a bit greedy and played it on my show [ on East Village Radio]. I was talking over it so people wouldn't bootleg it, saying whatever came to mind, like 'Shout-out to French people.' The next day it was on seventeen bazillion blogs. When the real version leaked like three days later, it was called 'Stronger (No Ronson)."

On (almost) getting name-checked by Jay-Z...
"My friend called me the day The Blueprint out, like 'Yo, I got the new Jay-Z record, and he says your name in it.' But when my friend pulled up in his car and played the line [ from 'Jigga that Nigga']: I breeze through, jean is Evisu/ She's responding, top is C. Ronson.' I was like, 'You dickhead! He's talking about my sister [Charlotte's] clothing line!' She never let me live that one down."

Oh yeaa I'm feel'n him and his style of music...and his lil English Accent don't hurt much either.
Don't worry brothers, he aint THAT much of a threat for me to be kissing his ass at clubs like Rhianna and Josh Harnett??

~BaByD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st

Guess Who :)

Anonymous said...

NIKKI!!!!!!!!