Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jim Jones Moving on and up

I realize I'm one of a few hundred fans on Jim Jones ( and Yes I said a few hundred) but dude's swagger got me interested.

Dude is about his paper...now whether he buys fresh clothes or not is his own business but he making sure his bank account grows...which is what I'm feeling...

He has move to Columbia Records and is going to be doing bigger and better things...or so I hope :/

He recently spoke on the move and on Cam's current status:

"We started Dipset to build a brand," says Jones. "And whether we're at different labels or separated from each other, it's all the same brand, Dipset. We are brothers and brothers do fight." Cam'ron is "not on mars -- he's cooling out," he adds. "I guess he's recording. This is what he usually does when he's recording. So this is nothing unusual."

Cam aint doing shiiit....pshhh yea well anyway congrats BOO LOL!

~BabyD

Source

1 comment:

Miss New SOuL said...

lmao i know you heard about how tru life stole this niggas chains and was sellin em on ebay. LMFAO. its on youtube. JIM JONES IS WHACK