Thursday, October 11, 2007

Chris "Daddy" Brown

Ok we all know Mediatakeout is a tad out there with their stories and all but this one made me laugh...and at the very least even if its untrue I still got to post my hubby's pic.

On to the Rumor Damage...

Mediatakeout is reporting that teen sensation Chris Brown has impregnated a 33 year old women. *sighz*


The woman tells MediaTakeOut.com that during their second go around, she and Chris were unprotected. She tells, "We tried to use a condom, but it kept breaking ... After the third time [that the condom broke], Chris was like forget it and we continued without it."


Do with the info what you wish...I'm just keeping some ppl posted. Personally I don't believe anything from MediaFakeout but we'll see in due time. get it DUE time...*chuckles*

~BabyD

Story

No comments: