Monday, October 1, 2007

Superhead Interview about Lil Wayne



Vibe.com has an exclusive interview with Superhead about Lil Wayne. And there are some interesting quotes......


On loving Weezy: "It was hard at first because I had to learn how to love him, because he's not like any other guy. It's like he's from another planet. When he wakes up in the morning, he may not talk to you. He might just get dressed and leave. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you, it just means he's about to go work and he's in his zone and his zone has nothing to do with you."


Usually when a dude gets up and leaves that means he hit it and quit it. I don't think she took the hint.


On 'Prostitute': "He called my house at four in the morning... and sang it to me. He was like, 'That's your song.' I listen to it everyday over and over and over again in my car. That song is our relationship."

Maybe I was wrong. That's love yall. That's love. You know a man really loves you when he calls you a prostitute. Good stuff.


Wayne had the following to say about Karrine,

On Karrine "Superhead" Steffens: "I just love her. That's like my big sister and homie-lover-friend. I ain't never found a homie-lover-friend 'til Karrine."

Seems like he really cares about her. Sweet. I wonder how Trina is feeling about all this?



Source #1 and Source #2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woowww i no if i was trina i would wanna beat that chicks ass
i love trina.... supahead on other hand is a prostitute just like weezy said.
i think trina should beat the weave off of that trash.
but still idt that weezy really loved her he just hit n run...shes so stupid.