Thursday, October 18, 2007

Close Call

Whew...I can sleep well tonight.
Well not really because I have three more midterms...but I least I won't have anymore baby ninja dreams!

Remember when I got all throw back karate kid on you all? Well Will Smith has once again saved the day stating that this war prompting rumor was just that...a rumor.

A publicist for Will Smith says he is not planning to produce a remake of the 1984 film "The Karate Kid" with his son Jayden in the starring role, as had previously been reported.


Don't judge me because I have a special place in my heart for the classics. Other then this...Jaden can do no wrong.


~BabyD
P.S Will is set to work on two new films: "Seven Pounds" about a man who falls in love but still tries to commit suicide and "Time Share" a family comedy with Nicolas Cage
thats a hott look

No comments: