Monday, October 15, 2007

I mean I guess so...

You've got to be jokinnnnnnnnnnnnng!

I mean I kind of understand in a very very I don't really understand way! Now if you get what I'm trying to say you may continue to read this.

This is a picture of Bryant Purvis and Carwin Jones two of the boys from the Jena 6 media outbreak. Yes they attended the Hip Hop Awards, Yes they were on the red carpet, Yes they thought they were some cool dudes...

I suppose this is ok but please someone speak on it some more so I can understand this clearly!

~BabyD

Courtesy Bossip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought that was omarion and lil bow wow (thought he had a growth spurt)


only BET would pull some ghetto mess like this. at least one of the dudes could be wearing a "free mychal" shirt.

p.s. the taller one is kinda cute he looks a little like lil romeo

Miss New SOuL said...

very. very. outlandish. you're stuntin on the red carpet while your man's in jail... mm mmm mmm. Well, that was nice of BET..