Monday, October 1, 2007

Its a BOY!

Usher and wife Tameka Foster (still sounds creepy calling her his wife ugh) are having a BOY!!!

Congrats to the lovely family who recently confirmed the sex of their baby.

"Usher told People magazine, "I just want my son to fully be coherent and to be healthy, first and foremost. I've found that it is a step-by-step process. You can wish for a million and one things. But I hope that my son has the same energy I had as a child. Hopefully, he won't be as bad as me. I hope he's just a healthy son." "

I know Ursh is more then happy this being his first child and all. I'm not even going to hate on this...I'm just happy he's happy.
Here's one of their too cute wedding photos...even though if you told me it took place in hell i'd believe you.

~BabyD

Source

No comments: