Saturday, October 6, 2007

What a face

Here is a recent mugshot of Weezy. He was arrested this week in Idaho for some charge.

I used to be obsessed with Lil Wayne back in 7th grade, but now everybody else seems to be on his tip. I know alotta girls who be like he's the "sexiest ugly dude." I don't think he's ugly tho, but maybe I'm just living off those 7th grade memories. Anyways, I'm still a fan.

Shouts out to Terryn for the quote.

~AfroMuffs

Update:
Lil wayne says his arrest was a misunderstanding...Boy Please two year olds see you and scream convict!

1 comment:

Miss New SOuL said...

yea man i was on weezy since before they even dropped the block is hot. the fuck, we had a group called the hot girls. we was real hardcore. now everyone jumpin on. weezy aint ugly. he just looks real nigalicious. thats my boo tho. i hope it really was a misunderstandin. cause i love weeeeezy