Monday, June 4, 2007

MTV movie awards 2007 style

This year was as interesting as...well as looking at a picture of Samuel L. Jackson!

I mean seriously if you force yourself you could have a lot of fun with it.


Anywayz from what I DID see it was a whole bunch of movie plugg-ins and alllllllll about TRANSFORMERS...the new movie about...who cares...


Oh yea...Rihanna and Jay Z performed. It was Ok, she seemed nervous but did better then anything I could do So go head girl or w/e I'm supposed to say see'n as I just don't care

Jaden Smith's acceptance speech for Best Breakthrough performance was too cute... or maybe his dad is too cute....man is beautiful!

Ok this post was longer then I thought see'n as show wasn't that hott...I honestly was watching Degrassi rerunsss

Full list of winners

~BabyD

UPDATE- I just noticed that nan one single lady won a damn award...MTV is slacking whack whack whack

No comments: