Monday, June 25, 2007

Wowowewo

Finally a freaking Larry Johnson POST....
too bad its a suspect one

So I'm chillin in my beemer listening to...THEN the vj starts reading this interview that Larry Johnson did with Kansas City Star.

Sounds suspect because he lets on to his CLOSE relationship with no other then JAY Z...and thennn when asked if Jay helped him conduct his business he went on to say...

“He definitely did that. Between me and you, he definitely didn’t want me to do that Fantasia video. I definitely got cussed out for that one. He told me there were a lot of things he wanted to do, but he couldn’t do them. He said, ‘You gotta be able to look at yourself as a business, as stock, and the less things you do, the more people will have interest in you. The more things you do, you water down your value.’ ”

WOWOWEWO....*its from Borat* so yea first...who says "between me and you" to a damn reporter?!? yes babe its on record...its b/w u and the worlddddd....and why is jay cussing you out...u'za grown man boo...a damn fine one too...but I'm sure Jay was just trying to look out...

ahhaha Rumors of them being roomies...owning a place together?!? and possible being lovers OUCH

~BabyD

No comments: