Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Mighty Heart


Yesterday A Mighty Heart premiered nationwide....U kno I was first in line...*I know my psychiatrist told me small doses and I shud be fine*

Well personally the movie was really good and Angie just mite have her next Oscar...I believe it but then again I would.

The first five minutes I was like "0o0o this is gonna be g0ood" and then the story set in...You honestly get lost in it and its really sad and opens your eyes. Marianne Pearl is a strong lady to go through pregnancy in a foreign country all the WHILE her husband is being held captive by terrorists.

In the end, I left the theater feeling so grateful for LIFE and absolutely in love with the Pakistan Police guy (Irfran Khan)

Angelina did well for me to not be obsessing over her during the film...She better get that Oscar!

~BabyD

No comments: