Tuesday, June 5, 2007

America is Krazy...

Newest American Idol winner Jordin Sparks has been called out by some psycho chick for being "overweight."
Fellow schizo claims that Jordin shouldn't represent an american idol because her weight will encourage bad and unhealthy habits for this countries youth.

umm its not like Jordin is some 5,000 lbs lazy ass who watches t.v all damn day...
homegirl is not that bad nor unhealthy so I don't see the seriousness and neither does...umm well America.

People have been sending death threats to the pyscho schizo weight freak and I find it kind of funny...

Her name is MeMe Roth, and I personally don't care enough to find out if she's some genuis doctor or not cuz I honestly have better things to do...(hello I celebrate Angelina Jolie's bday all week...umm jk?)
So yea...here's the story

**Special Celebrity Birthday Shout out to my other white husband Mark Wharlberg
~BabyD

2 comments:

Sexy reviewer said...

Jordin Sparks rules. Roth has no clue.

Visit http://www.jordinclub.com for Jordin Sparks pictures photos music

Anonymous said...

I agree

when is her single coming out?! I haven't heard anything from her yet!?