Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Shaffer Smith

hahah Ok...so Shaffer Smith is actually Ne-Yo and I never knew that was his real name....and the pic...well thats his sister...and again I don't care to find out her name...but i'm proving a point here...lookz are genetic

Now i'm not trying to say anything here...just that they have that "I look better with a hat on my head kinda of face"...oh and by hat I mean a big object that covers most of their face.

Regardless this post is about Shaffer!! Here's a quote from an interview with The Tribune San Luis Obispo

"One of the good things about being a writer is you can make just as much money as the artists you're writing for and not have to deal with the personal issues they deal with."

This quote got me thinking, that as hard as this so called celebrity lifestyle may be it must be well worth it to deal with such "personal issues" Oh well I still don't feel sorry for any of you.

Oh yea in the interview he also talks about why his songs are so simple and what I like to call "Barney Hits"
U kno you be catching yourself singing "I love you" and what not....Ok i got thingsssssss to do!

Source

~BabyD

No comments: