Sunday, June 10, 2007

I luv it!


Hey babes...I've been M.I.A for a hott second or so (Ocean City Vakay niceeeeeeeeeeee)

...but now that I'm back I had to get caught up on all news Brad and Angie style first (I kno I kno I realli think its some sort of disease....a damn good one but none the less an illness)

Here's my favorite couple at Brad's Oceans 13 premiere in L.A last thursday....They honestly are the hottest toy in the box

I saw Oceans 13 as soon as I could and its not a disappointment, trust if you loved the first one you'll enjoy this one!!

Angelina's film A Mighty Heart comes out June 22 and is already winning awards!! Her accent is great and i luv luv luv her...ok in OTHER Angie news she was recently nominated to join the Council on Foreign Relations. She can't be stopped and I admire her strong work ethics.

Click here to read an enjoyable recap of their Lovvee at the LA premiere

~BabyD
UPDATE- Ok so I def forgot to provide that juicy link to Angelina Jolie's Marie Claire Interview and it was great so Enjoy! Life As it Really Is

No comments: