Friday, March 21, 2008

Tackiness has no age limit


Here is the new ad for House of Dereon's new kids line. I guess that's Beyonce junior in the front.....And poor little Kelly still can't get out the background. I swear the Knowles family be sending subliminal messages, thinking people won't catch on. I am on to you Matthew.

Anyways, what is that gold metallic mess on baby Beyonce's arm?!?!?! I wouldn't have my kids caught dead in that crap. Not that I have any children but if I did I think dressing them in House of Dereon would be considered child abuse.

I remember the first time I saw House of Dereon clothes in a store. I was so excited thinking that I could be dressed like Beyonce. Then I saw what that cheap t-shirt looked like, and became disgusted. Dereon clothes are tackier than Baby Phat (and trust me...that says a lot). To be honest, the clothes are a step above RAVE, if not on that order.

Come on, Tina Knowles. I know you can do better.

~AfroMuffs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you feel that way then dont buy the dame clothes.I think the clothes are cute. not all of them but MOST of them are to my liking. to be truthful her clothes are so far from rave! i dont know what rave u have walked in now because rave clothes are nothing like dereon. stop hating because you cant affored anything but rave!you probably was trying to buy knock offs! her shit is on point! BEY ALL DAY FUCK ALL HATERZ DEREON THAT SHIT!YOU BITTIES JUST KEEP ON TALKING!UH HUN CAUSE YALL KNOW YALL LIKE THE SHIT BEY BE ROCKIN! any real fan would know that all beyonce clothes are from house of dereon!