Monday, March 10, 2008

There are no such things as thugs in college!!

This made my day!!



A day like this when there is mass studying going on I need a mental break. Facebook is my usual outlet and thus came my run-in with this krazy hilarious group. Welcome to Facebook Group Fridays! You can send in funny or absolutely dumb facebook groups and will post them!
But remember you got to send them in....!! We'll start early for the first time. Special Thanks to Courtz!!

Here are some of the hilarious comments left from the groups members:
*Your not a thug if you ditch your homies for finals week
*Your not a thug if you meet regularly with your advisor
*You have a chemisty book in your backpack
*You have a 3.4 GPA
*Your parents bought you a new VW Jetta for school
*You associate with your parents daily to discuss new plans for purchasing a grill
*You hang outside of your school's "union" and look hard*You are in college?


def the funniest group I've seen in awhileeee
Just thought I'd sharee

~BabyD

No comments: